Holy Trinity Statue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it from this link from our club - Tom Murphy was the then sculptor -
http://ymliverpool.com/everton-fc-holy-trinity-statue/32769
What the actual F?
Worst configuration of 3 footballers - ever.
Has the same mistake ridden, know nothing, finger prints of our marketing dept / those who misconceived the recent Lego badge fiasco all over it..

How hard can it be...
*gives sculptor copy of iconic photo.
Sculptor; Who are they?
EFC rep; *rolls eyes, Only The Holy Trinity!
Anyway, I want just these 3, life size, like this, in bronze please.
Later...
Sculptor; starts thinking in an 'artistic' manner ( as they do) googles Holy Trinity
get triangle symbol many times over.
...and that what we get; 3 figures in a triangle.

...'Its The Holy Trinity Jim, but not as we know it'

I just gon't get all this moaning about the configuration of the monument. It is obviously designed so that it can be viewed (& photographed) from all angles. Given the proposed sighting it makes perfect sense. Who wants to be walking up the ground whilst staring at the back of a statue?
Providing the sculptor has managed to capture each likeness, it's a thumbs up from me.

Wait until the religious nutters get wind of this. "A statue of three footballers" "The Holy Trinity" "OUTSIDE A CHURCH!!!!!"
Quite apt as their football was fit for any Gods to see.......
I am so glad I was fortunate to see them home and away most weeks in their pomp - imagine having 3 X Kevin de Bruyne in one team - because he is the nearest player I have seen close to them.......

Quite apt as their football was fit for any Gods to see.......
I am so glad I was fortunate to see them home and away most weeks in their pomp - imagine having 3 X Kevin de Bruyne in one team - because he is the nearest player I have seen close to them.......
I too was fortunate to see them play many times. Happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.