Holy Trinity Statue

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw it when it was wrapped up to be transported, I assumed it was three separate statues, that would be mounted as the iconic picture we all know. If that makes sense.

But that weird formation with them all running away from each other seems daft. It would be like United having their Best Law and Charlton one with their backs to each other.

New stadium needs a giant Dean one in the same style as the current one but where he's half coming out of the facade (think Han Solo in carbonite from Star Wars) that's facing the Mersey...same height as the stadium. Like a 'kin boss.

How about like the statue of liberty.

PicsArt_04-30-06.02.21.jpg

....the logic might be that you can view it from whichever side you stand. There’s no back to it.

Which makes sense, theres always a slight bottle neck round the Dixie statue, with it being in a circle it stops that?

I dunno.

Will wait to see what the finished thing looks like before I pass judgement.

New stadium needs a giant Dean one in the same style as the current one but where he's half coming out of the facade (think Han Solo in carbonite from Star Wars) that's facing the Mersey...same height as the stadium. Like a 'kin boss.
You need to think bigger, Burj Khalifa size right beside the stadium so big it's visible from the Airport so all the day trippers to Analfield can see it when they arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.