Holgate Racially Abused By Firmino - The Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok, more odd behaviour really. Why on earth would people want to organise fights over the internet? We can disagree without needing to resort to violence.

Nutz innit.

On another forum, a non football specific one at that, a poster from London offered to take the train up from Euston and fight me at Lime Street lol

Nutz innit.

On another forum, a non football specific one at that, a poster from London offered to take the train up from Euston and fight me at Lime Street lol

Was he a Liverpool fan? I don't get it. Maybe there are hordes of Evertonians offering people out out there, but I don't see them. It seems fairly common strategy for LFC fans, alongside slandering a person and going on endlessly about Heysel. What they don't seem to get, is while it would be pretty odd to sing songs about a footballing disaster, surely whats more odd is to dream that sort of stuff up and throw the accusation around thoughtlessly without evidence. Many of them are not right in the head.

It's the new road rage, also known as kopite behavior

I have to be honest, I find many of them to possess in enormous inner rage. They seem incredibly bitter, angry and violent. The veneer of civility wears extremely thin with them. I try to avoid them where possible. While there's undoubtedly a lot of bluster with them, you never know when the sort of no mark, no mates psycho could overstep the mark.

I have no idea why that fella wanted people's names, addresses and pictures earlier? What was he planning? I'd be pretty alarmed for the safety of my family.

Was he a Liverpool fan? I don't get it. Maybe there are hordes of Evertonians offering people out out there, but I don't see them. It seems fairly common strategy for LFC fans, alongside slandering a person and going on endlessly about Heysel. What they don't seem to get, is while it would be pretty odd to sing songs about a footballing disaster, surely whats more odd is to dream that sort of stuff up and throw the accusation around thoughtlessly without evidence. Many of them are not right in the head.

No, he is Spurs as it happens.

But his invitation was nowt to do with football :)

Like you ToffeeTit, who responds to a spineless display by looking to attack the RS who have just won 4-1 and gone second. Concentrate on what we are doing wrong instead of looking to score spite points you [Poor language removed] dipshit.

Allardyce brings on Snides in a spineless act of cowardice and stupidity and you look to post pictures of Gerrard from 4 years ago you [Poor language removed] weapon. Now wonder we are a laughing stock.

With dickheads like you around we will be still blaming Heysel when we are in the 3rd division. Soft [Poor language removed] like you and the cat fondler from Blackburn want us to fail just so you can blame the Red [Poor language removed].

We are a massive Club with a passionate fan base and the more time we spend slagging them off the less time we concentrate on us, it just weakens us. The thing is half the sad fuckwits who have probably never been to a game actually want us to fail just so they can moan about it.

GOT- Gang Of Tossers.

I will be at Burnley next week and if the likes of ToffeeTit and Neo Nazi Davek have something to say then bring a gumshield.

Wowzers just wowzers.

Status
Not open for further replies.