Hibbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was crap for a footballer he was 'decent' for tony hibbert.

Still an awful, awful player though.

McCarthy saved him a LOT of times, sterling had the beating of him multiple times. More down to balotelli being turd than hibbert marking sterling out the game.

The only two defensive tackes I seen were with his backside as he turned his back on the attacker he was woeful - never want to see him play for EFC again!

If Coleman still out you may have to watch him again unless RM sees what is good for the team and select Browning.

To be fair, Hibberts a millionaire now, he is basically rinsing the club because he's local and and friends with players at the squad.

He should retire if we're all honest, or at least just go to coaching. I don't care if he's a blue, that doesn't mean he can scrounge off the club for as long as he has.

To be throw in (I know it wasn't his first game back since injury and a long recuperation) and not let himself or the side down, in such a match. Good on him. Very not match sharp, and clearly not 100% fit but threw a few great challenges in today like he knows well how to. That bit of steel, that preparedness to dole some out. It was telling that Balotelli didn't try any of the tricks he did with Browning on Hibbert - experience and being a bit up for the fight. (Thats not a criticism of Browning, more pointing out that Balotelli is some wannabe bully).

To be fair, Hibberts a millionaire now, he is basically rinsing the club because he's local and and friends with players at the squad.

He should retire if we're all honest, or at least just go to coaching. I don't care if he's a blue, that doesn't mean he can scrounge off the club for as long as he has.

That is exactly how I feel also in the same vein that should apply to Osman.

Never closed down quick enough at times and backed off too much at others, they just didnt take full advantage off it, i forgive him though for that tackle on balotteli

To be throw in (I know it wasn't his first game back since injury and a long recuperation) and not let himself or the side down, in such a match. Good on him. Very not match sharp, and clearly not 100% fit but threw a few great challenges in today like he knows well how to. That bit of steel, that preparedness to dole some out. It was telling that Balotelli didn't try any of the tricks he did with Browning on Hibbert - experience and being a bit up for the fight. (Thats not a criticism of Browning, more pointing out that Balotelli is some wannabe bully).

Balotelli is an arrogant prick.

Face facts his age has caught up with him - Rubbish v Swansea just as bad today!

He was crap for a footballer he was 'decent' for tony hibbert.

Still an awful, awful player though.

McCarthy saved him a LOT of times, sterling had the beating of him multiple times. More down to balotelli being turd than hibbert marking sterling out the game.

If Balotelli did not hit the bar, we would lose because Hibbert's inability to close down opposition, especially on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.