Hibbert out

Status
Not open for further replies.
This constant slating of Hibbert is getting a bit tedious as well as boring.

Is he the best player on our squad? No.

But he plays his guts out for us every match and doesn't say word one about the supporters who ride his ass week in and week out.

Yes, you heard me, a model professional, emphasis on professional.

He's also been our MoM on numerous occasions. Funny how people conveniently forget the matches where he's the best player on the pitch for us.

Hibbert is one of US. It's high time some of you start remembering this very salient point.

My sentiments exactly. ;)

My sentiments exactly. ;)

I also guarantee you that the players themselves see his value to the squad on game day.

You know, it's the same ole' same ole' with Everton supporters. You can set your watch to them.

First it was Yakubu. Then it was Neville. Then it was Fellaini. Now it's Hibbert. Then it'll be back to Kenwright. Then on to Cahill. Then Howard, Pienaar, Arteta, Jags. You name the player, and the supporters will bitch. Guaranteed.

They've always got to have someone or something to moan about.

This constant slating of Hibbert is getting a bit tedious as well as boring.

Is he the best player on our squad? No.

But he plays his guts out for us every match and doesn't say word one about the supporters who ride his ass week in and week out.

Yes, you heard me, a model professional, emphasis on professional.

He's also been our MoM on numerous occasions. Funny how people conveniently forget the matches where he's the best player on the pitch for us.

Hibbert is one of US. It's high time some of you start remembering this very salient point.

He's American? Give him back you horrors, no wait, keep him and send us Alexis Lalas or something.

John Herkes, give us John Herkes. WEGERLE. HIM.

I also guarantee you that the players themselves see his value to the squad on game day.

You know, it's the same ole' same ole' with Everton supporters. You can set your watch to them.

First it was Yakubu. Then it was Neville. Then it was Fellaini. Now it's Hibbert. Then it'll be back to Kenwright. Then on to Cahill. Then Howard, Pienaar, Arteta, Jags. You name the player, and the supporters will bitch. Guaranteed.

They've always got to have someone or something to moan about.

To be fair 95% of us are pretty sure on Hibbert, hes proper GASH, not good enough to be an Everton player.

To be fair 95% of us are pretty sure on Hibbert, hes proper GASH, not good enough to be an Everton player.

[Poor language removed], if there is a hundered on here who are the other four who are happy with him apart from me......................I just hope the lad doesn't read these pages he'd top himself, leave young Anthony alone, he doesn't claim to be a world beater, no one in our squad is, the manager is happy with him as are his team mates so live with itb)

[Poor language removed], if there is a hundered on here who are the other four who are happy with him apart from me......................I just hope the lad doesn't read these pages he'd top himself, leave young Anthony alone, he doesn't claim to be a world beater, no one in our squad is, the manager is happy with him as are his team mates so live with itb)

I don't have a problem with Hibbo. I know he's limited but he's always worked hard for the team.

Hibbo!Hibbo for England ....I seem to remember that cry a few seasons ago...Anyway he´s a squad player much like Osman,it´s not his fault he keeps getting picked.I think he´s a good defender but wish he would not pass the half way line.His crossing has improved but is still bad.His passing to.But I think some of the comments are OTT.As for saying he´s not good enough for Everton do we really want to go down that road after some of the preformances this season.

Hibbo!Hibbo for England ....I seem to remember that cry a few seasons ago...Anyway he´s a squad player much like Osman,it´s not his fault he keeps getting picked.I think he´s a good defender but wish he would not pass the half way line.His crossing has improved but is still bad.His passing to.But I think some of the comments are OTT.As for saying he´s not good enough for Everton do we really want to go down that road after some of the preformances this season.

Tbh crossing seems to be an issue for most of the team, hardly fair to single out Hibbert for that.

A solid professional, he wont have the silky skills and talent other so called gifted players have, but he is Everton and will wear the shirt with pride.

There are much better players and in all honesty I think he himself knows his limitations and knows his days of 1st choice will probably soon be at an end. But he never goes missing and some of the flack he gets is not really warranted.

I'd prefer Neill but he's a useful squad player, he can come in and do a job when needed, like he's done a job prior.

It's one of the positions that needs upgrading if were looking to improve, mainly as his distribution is poor but its good to have him about.

The constant blame apportion and scapegoating is a tad boring it has to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.