Henry Onyekuru

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is an odd player. His pace really makes him dangerous and can finish somewhat well but I don't think he will be a help for you guys.

He has moments where he can keep the ball close to his feet, out dribble 2 guys in close space, just to lose it because he can't keep the ball in control after pulling something nice like that.

He is also kinda inept at passing. Can't remember to many scenes where he could play a one two, as his passing is sloppy.

He is an odd player. His pace really makes him dangerous and can finish somewhat well but I don't think he will be a help for you guys.

He has moments where he can keep the ball close to his feet, out dribble 2 guys in close space, just to lose it because he can't keep the ball in control after pulling something nice like that.

He is also kinda inept at passing. Can't remember to many scenes where he could play a one two, as his passing is sloppy.
he will slot straight in don't you worry

He could be the answer. Then again he could be another Niasse, Sandro or Tosun. They were all-stars in their respective leagues. They all scored goals for the fun of it, were bought for serious cash, and just couldn’t/can’t cut it with Everton in the premier league.
If doesn’t get a work permit, we’ll never know.

Sloppy passing?

Hell fit right in

Its all speculation as hes doing it in a lesser league but him in a front three of richarlison & lookman/bernard is a sight I would love to see.

Sounds familiar...

Sounds like a sure fire starter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.