Henry Onyekuru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their coach's comments -- quite clear from my message which you replied to.

Or, perhaps some people are able to read news as opposed to playing computer games...its a lifestyle choice.
Never played a football computer game in my life Zat , never even owned a console
Managers rarely give the full facts in interviews , only the sound bites the press and the fans want to hear
Saves them a lot of unnecessary grief
Jose being an obvious exception

No - but Transfermarkt did.
Never played a football computer game in my life Zat , never even owned a console
Managers rarely give the full facts in interviews , only the sound bites the press and the fans want to hear
Saves them a lot of unnecessary grief
Jose being an obvious exception

Coach was literally quoted as saying he cant play up front after trying him there...etc etc

Was in last years loanee thread + i also saw it online...

This whole work permit thing is a proper pain. 75% of Nigeria's games last 2 years??

Does this mean he has another 2 years to wait for a permit

Spotted him kissing the Turkey Badge in the Highlights from 6 nil win im not entirely convinced about this guy clear talent but media whore by the looks of it always showing off on instagram etc.
Hope he proves me wrong like.

Spotted him kissing the Turkey Badge in the Highlights from 6 nil win im not entirely convinced about this guy clear talent but media whore by the looks of it always showing off on instagram etc.
I noticed that as well, but he seems like a good guy. He is certainly a talent we should take a closer look at next season before we loan him out again .

I noticed that as well, but he seems like a good guy. He is certainly a talent we should take a closer look at next season before we loan him out again .

I don't mind the media stuff...Richarlison was doing it too...the top players do it thesedays.

He has to get a work permit after this season or he's had awful injury luck or we really are cursed regards permit applications. With Moses retiring from internationals and him competing in a better league with a better team he's bound to be a mainstay in the Nigeria squad.

Fingers crossed.

Subbed off tonight as Galatasaray slumped to a 4-0 away defeat to Super Kev's old team Trabzonspor. Hype over.

He's a left winger so I doubt he would have had much impact on conceding 4 goals...

We really need him to be scoring a lot of goals in Turkey and getting caps. Then we have the choice to sell him for 20mil+ or to bring him into the squad.

He looks very fast and knows how to score...whats not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.