help shaun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...sorry, but that is anodyne pablum. And this is why the world is as it is. Grow a pair, and support , and embrace, some passion for CHANGE...even if it is misguided at times. I salute the angry young.

Give it a rest mate with your keyboard freedom fighter antics. If you believe there needs to be so much change, start by stepping out your front door and doing something instead of criticising someone who doesnt want to bail out a bloke that let his frustration get the better of him.

Give it a rest mate with your keyboard freedom fighter antics. If you believe there needs to be so much change, start by stepping out your front door and doing something instead of criticising someone who doesnt want to bail out a bloke that let his frustration get the better of him.
thank you for your meaningless contribution to proceedings...you know little toward anything and are insignificant to me.

thank you for your meaningless contribution to proceedings...you know little toward anything and are insignificant to me.
Good to know but I have your card marked, I know your type. Put yourself out as some kind of great mind and your username just proves that. You make all these grand statements about change but you probably couldn't provide one or two examples to prove what you have done to exact that change.

Open the curtains and windows to let some fresh in air every once in a while.

Good to know but I have your card marked, I know your type. Put yourself out as some kind of great mind and your username just proves that. You make all these grand statements about change but you probably couldn't provide one or two examples to prove what you have done to exact that change.

Open the curtains and windows to let some fresh in air every once in a while.
lol...you are a bloviating twerp. Please shut up.

Haha pot and kettle there by referring to me as bloviating. You sound like a character from Oliver Twist with all your antiquated language.

Do you have to come off the internet when anyone in your house wants to use the phone or perhaps you live alone with the curtains drawn.

The fact remains you had a go at people saying they wouldn’t pay this lads legal expenses and I bet you have never done anything to bring about the change you seem to want in our club or society as a whole.

My tax bill is due in shortly.

I am a super blue.

I am starting a crowd funding page as it is completely unfair that the poor, sick, elderly, students etc think I should be bank rolling their idle habits.

GIVE A LOT, IT WILL HELP A LITTLE.

Haha pot and kettle there by referring to me as bloviating. You sound like a character from Oliver Twist with all your antiquated language.

Do you have to come off the internet when anyone in your house wants to use the phone or perhaps you live alone with the curtains drawn.

The fact remains you had a go at people saying they wouldn’t pay this lads legal expenses and I bet you have never done anything to bring about the change you seem to want in our club or society as a whole.
My goodness, you really are beyond the pale ...a know-nothing, smug, pompous, overweening plonker of proportion too large for me to entertain any further. Now, for the love of God, be a good little boy and shut up.

My goodness, you really are beyond the pale ...a know-nothing, smug, pompous, overweening plonker of proportion too large for me to entertain any further. Now, for the love of God, be a good little boy and shut up.
You are a walking wet wipe for sure. Feel free to continue lambasting people for not going along with your way of thinking and then getting all bent out of shape when someone dare question your thoughts on a topic.

Didn't even get his shirt off!! Pffft
images.jpeg

You are a walking wet wipe for sure. Feel free to continue lambasting people for not going along with your way of thinking and then getting all bent out of shape when someone dare question your thoughts on a topic.
you sound congested...get your prostate checked (and I mean professionally)

...you're welcome

...sorry, but that is anodyne pablum. And this is why the world is as it is. Grow a pair, and support , and embrace, some passion for CHANGE...even if it is misguided at times. I salute the angry young.

Shaun's about 50, hasn’t been young since we won the FA cup

Status
Not open for further replies.