help shaun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the lad who got on the pitch yesterday has been bailed until 22 feb.
theres a go fundme page to help him out with travel expenses etc.
if the mods think this is an unacceptable post,they can shut it down!

Surely you can cover that with the sale of a few bitcoins nikom

Nah, you suffer the consequences of rash actions. His intention might have been noble but the action was not.

Much better causes around the globe to give a fiver to than somebodies train fare after doing something stupid.

Nah, you suffer the consequences of rash actions. His intention might have been noble but the action was not.

Much better causes around the globe to give a fiver to than somebodies train fare after doing something stupid.
zzzzz...you're not much of a revolutionist are you?...a boomer I'm guessing?

How did he only make it to the middle of the pitch? Never even put up a fight when the one steward caught up to him. On a day of poor performances he was right up there 3/10.

zzzzz...you're not much of a revolutionist are you?...a boomer I'm guessing?

I never take note of whether I am a boomer or any other label people want to assign to me. I can't be bothered finding out what I am, to reply to that specifically, but I will say that I have thoughts based on any given situation, regardless of when I was born.

In this situation, he was rash and [most likely] knowing the law around encroachment has to suffer the consequences. I have no problem with his mates banding round and supporting him but to make it a public effort is a bit of a no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.