Help for one of our own - Russian Evertonian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got Sergey a pint today on behalf of GOT.

Apologies for the scruffy beard, but I do sit in the lower Gwladys:

11206085_981427331891308_4489956954059086548_n.jpg

So many negative comments about me on the echo facebook page, like "send him back", "he is dangerous, our kids are in danger now", "or no another immigrant", "we will pay more tax for him?", etc...

So many negative comments about me on the echo facebook page, like "send him back", "he is dangerous, our kids are in danger now", "or no another immigrant", "we will pay more tax for him?", etc...

Sergey, the Echo website and to a lesser extend Facebook are an absolute pit of angst from facelace individuals, don't worry about them mate. Genuinely, these people who can't fathom what you've been through can't really justify their own moral outrage than post a few angry words on a website.

Be grateful it wasn't in The Mail mate, they republished an article from The Mirror (about 10 years later) about my son being injured during a caesarean & the comments section went to town on me and the Mrs calling us all sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.