Heart Warming Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me be the first to say, NSFW.

I doubt very much that she'd be even considered for a glamour model, if she wasn't Rooney's Cousin. But the whole once a blue always a blue thing in the article is a nice touch.

Yes, very heart-warming. She wouldn't be trading on her name by any chance? Almost as heartwarming as the donations Everton FC make every month to charity (aka Andy Van der Meyde's bank account) - very touching - unlike his feet on the turf of Goodison, Villa Park, Fratton Park......

TD

Yes, very heart-warming. She wouldn't be trading on her name by any chance? Almost as heartwarming as the donations Everton FC make every month to charity (aka Andy Van der Meyde's bank account) - very touching - unlike his feet on the turf of Goodison, Villa Park, Fratton Park......

TD
Be fair he has at least completed a game in this seasons friendly'slol

Be fair he has at least completed a game in this seasons friendly'slol

Well I've kept my counsel until now. I'm just shocked at the total lack of progress from our club - DK (or wherever), transfers (lack of), Moyesie's contract (not to mention the lack of an assistant for the past 9 months - wow we must have saved £100K plus there), Sale of Bellefield, Kenright talking BS at the ESCLA meeting, now Bully...

One wonders if Everton are capable of doing ANYTHING properly off the field of play. Jeez I'm going to apply for the job meself being a Management Accountant.

TD

Apparently there's no truth in the rumour that she has 2 separate agents - one for the leftie and one for the rightie. The new agent wants to transfer her to Rugmunchester and has been touting her wares all over the place...

TD

Status
Not open for further replies.