Have you ever bought the goalkeeper replica kit?

Have you ever bought an Everton replica goalie kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1996/1997 Away Goalie signed by Southall and Steven Simonsen

Queued up for ages to get it signed at the club shop by Southall, finally got to get it signed and said to Nev, I love him and I have waited ages.

He simply replied that's because no one wants his signature *points at Simonsen

LOVE BIG NEV
e49187bfd460e6daa32d4919cf24cb9f.jpg

I did when I played in goal for a few years as kid. Never wore it to go to the match, though.

I remember seeing the camo style one worn by a few at the match a few years ago. Never got any myself

I bought one recently as an adult as I have to play in a red top with a local Dad’s team and struggled with that, so I bought the pink keepers top. I play in goal.

I had the replica kit in 1987, I was a big big fan of Big Nev.

I've been tempted to get one in the sale since as they are a nice alternative to the playing kit, but only if they are in green or yellow. Wouldn't want to pay full price though, £55/60 is a bit steep for me!

I used to go in goal when the keeper got injured/didn't turn up, as I actually enjoyed it, launching yourself around and that, so when I was a kid I had the southall all black top and pagliuca inter top, gave them away to a lid who goes the african nations tourny and takes loads of old tops to give away to kids, got photos somewhere of some young african lad in the southall top in the blistering heat

1996/1997 Away Goalie signed by Southall and Steven Simonsen

Queued up for ages to get it signed at the club shop by Southall, finally got to get it signed and said to Nev, I love him and I have waited ages.

He simply replied that's because no one wants his signature *points at Simonsen

LOVE BIG NEVView attachment 45574

yeah I had this one too, don't even know why I wasn't a goalie haha, but I also had the old and newer version of the salmon ones we had, so maybe I just had a weird liking for that colour

I used to buy them when I was a young un.

I also preferred them in the 90s.

Would possibly buy one if you could buy them short sleeved.

Status
Not open for further replies.