Hatem Ben Arfa

Status
Not open for further replies.
So bored of the Gosling threads it's not funny so I thought I'd bring this back as I keep hearing stuff about it, but none on here.

Anyone got any gossip on him? Where we'd get he cash from is mainly why i think this cant happen. But who knows?!

So bored of the Gosling threads it's not funny so I thought I'd bring this back as I keep hearing stuff about it, but none on here.

Anyone got any gossip on him? Where we'd get he cash from is mainly why i think this cant happen. But who knows?!

Could probably get a few million if we sell Gosling.

i didn see it but some1 posted on another forum,
ssns reporting ben arfa offered to prem clubs inc everton loan with option to buy... not so sure myself sounds a bit 2 good to be true.
times also reportin we offered sessegnon 8 mil, but we couldn afford him either

He's linked with NEWCASTLE now, NEWCASTLE FFS!

Officials from the newly-promoted Premier League club will hold talks with their Marseille counterparts at the French club’s training ground tomorrow in a bid to complete a loan deal.

Werder Bremen and Steve McClaren’s Wolfsburg are also understood to be interested in Ben Arfa, 23, who has two years left on his current deal but is said to have fallen out of favour with Marseille coach Didier Deschamps.

No one at Newcastle was available to comment but Ben Arfa’s representative, Michael Ouazine, has insisted the former Lyon player could stay put.
“Hatem is at turning point in his career,” Ouazine said. “His choice will be about sports and sports only. Hatem may very well stay at Marseille.”

Meanwhile, Newcastle defender Steven Taylor is expected to be out of action for the next 10 weeks following surgery to repair a dislocated shoulder

I've heard some of his old managers refer to him as a bit of a hot-head.

There has to be a reason why we aren't in the running for him, it's either his temperament or he's not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.