Hatem Ben Arfa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good player, great talent and even bigger headache. But probably good enough to take a risk, if we would somehow persuade him to sign with us. Very difficult to predict what would be the price for him.

yeah i heard that too!

ruled out utd striaght away he did and then said us and juventus are after him!

Yeah i saw him linked with a big money move to one of the big four last week, which took me by surprise as the week before he was linked with a cut price deal to someone like bolton. It will probably turn out that he's not moving anywhere and will sign a new contract.

Hes ace on FM, hes a talented boy, but a right nark and has loads of punch ups in training with loads of peeps.

Even if we could trust anything that Talkshite says, which we clearly never can, cant really see anything happening.

Yeah, but a few weeks ago 5m transfer fee was mentioned, it's really difficult example to understand. Similar to Ben Arfa personality and his behaviour.

Not saying that there isn't anything in this story, but more in making a point about all the bullshit media reports. 5m to 40m in the space of a few weeks and linked with some of the best clubs. Only a couple of days later he's again down to a bargain basement signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.