"Hardcore" Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are better fans. Someone who knows our best 11 is a better fan than someone who doesn't know it! Agree?

Some fella behind me is scottish and goes every home and away which I give him credit for however he doesn't even know some of our players name or what position they are. He will also say daft stuff like 'Shoot' when they are by the corner flag/half way line. he goes to every single game.

Yes he does. Short term memory loss isn't to be ridiculed it may come to you one day. I think you will hear him say "Pass" these days when "what's his name" or "thingy" is in a better position to score and "watchama call it" or "you know who" belt it into the stand. Atque iurgari, velox, patiens et benedicant that's how support Everton and treat fellow Evertonians.

Yes he does. Short term memory loss isn't to be ridiculed it may come to you one day. I think you will hear him say "Pass" these days when "what's his name" or "thingy" is in a better position to score and "watchama call it" or "you know who" belt it into the stand. Atque iurgari, velox, patiens et benedicant that's how support Everton and treat fellow Evertonians.

Oh wow, what's the chances of that

Well in lid.

I was once on a bus which went past Goodison. I'm the bestest Evertonian ever.

I bought a ticket for this Sundays game and I'm not going. Does that make me the biggest fan or the biggest idiot?

After the derby where I drove up the night before paid for a hotel went to the match and then drove back to London and went to work in the morning without any sleep that makes me the biggest idiot by far.

That is part of being a blue I suppose.

Plus, I love all blues (and a few family member reds).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.