"Hardcore" Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryLimeStreet

Player Valuation: £500k
More and more people seem to be advertising how much better they are than other blues on facebook/twitter. Why do they feel the need to prove how much they support a club? Burns my head right out. Whats wrong with just going the game and supporting the team? It's seems to be the "in" thing to be going the game these days, and letting everyone know you go. And if you don't go to as many as the "Super Fans", you can't have an opinion????

Apologies, rant over, tampon stuck back in.

Last edited by a moderator:

There's a species of monkey, I forget which one. They settle territorial and mating and other disputes by lining up about 20 yards apart back to back, legs apart as to let the balls have a good swing. They let out a few roars and drop their heads between their legs looking back at one another and swinging the sack about. The idea is that whoever has the biggest balls wins the day. Of course it's hard to judge the dangle of another man's pouch when your own pair are drooping between your eyes. Perspective is to your advantage in that setup. Very little gets resolved as both parties forget what the original debate was about, they let out a few more roars and head their separate ways, happy enough with their efforts.

Some people need to feel part of a group more than others. That's all, really.

We don't have as many wars as we used to, so the willing would-be cannon fodder stick themselves to football teams. And they like to tell you all about it.

This "football fans are all idiots" shout is ridiculous.

I'd say at least 75% of men are football fans, so if you 'wouldn't associate' with them you're a snob.

Just as many people acting like idiots at gigs as there is football matches. Do you not want to associate with people who like music?

Of course a lot of football fans are idiots, but a lot of people are idiots.

Nah, In all seriousness though. I love going to watch football live, it's just the way I am. I've had a ST for 6 years now and don't intend on giving it up, I also try to go to as many away games as possible. I understand it's hard for some fans as they just don't have the money.

There's a species of monkey, I forget which one. They settle territorial and mating and other disputes by lining up about 20 yards apart back to back, legs apart as to let the balls have a good swing. They let out a few roars and drop their heads between their legs looking back at one another and swinging the sack about. The idea is that whoever has the biggest balls wins the day. Of course it's hard to judge the dangle of another man's pouch when your own pair are drooping between your eyes. Perspective is to your advantage in that setup. Very little gets resolved as both parties forget what the original debate was about, they let out a few more roars and head their separate ways, happy enough with their efforts.

That's nuts

But if I had a large set I might do the same

It's alright to tell people to calm down about football and 'give players time' when you're on the couch and haven't just spent £150 going all the way to Newcastle, say, to watch crap, though. Think that's the point some people make albeit badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.