Happy New Midfield Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s not think they’re amazing or crap after 3 games eh! We have a habit of writing players off or thinking they’re world beaters far too soon

Let’s not think they’re amazing or crap after 3 games eh! We have a habit of writing players off or thinking they’re world beaters far too soon
If only one of them hits the ground running, it'll be better than last season. If more than one do, then watch out everybody.

But you are right, they need to bed in. Ancelotti knows 2 of them well and I am sure will know what needs to be arranged for them to get up to speed atraight away. I wished I'd bothered to have a look at the last half dozen games in the asterisk season to see if the defence and attack were set out as if these deals were already done - and that's why we were so **** as the actual midfield wasn't in place there yet.

Allan today other 2 tomorrow.
Big fan of doing it over a few days to make the headlines. Allan today before drive time to maximise exposure for this evening and tomorrow's papers (if print is still a thing). James tomorrow to make the Sunday papers, maybe with Doucoure to get it on the back page.

Big fan of doing it over a few days to make the headlines. Allan today before drive time to maximise exposure for this evening and tomorrow's papers (if print is still a thing). James tomorrow to make the Sunday papers, maybe with Doucoure to get it on the back page.

RS echo will be running a story about firmino and his missus going out somewhere for tea

It's nearly 7.00pm where I live and I expect at least one signing confirmed before I go to bed in about 4 hours time. I'll be back in the morning at about 10.00pm
your time and JR had better be confirmed. Doucoure, too would be nice, but I'll give them another day and no longer. Get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.