Happy Christmas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricardobee

Player Valuation: £35m
I would just like to say a big thanks to Davey and the boys for making this an extremely merry xmas with 3 cracking performances.

and to think it was only 2 christmases ago when, after two 4 nil losses on the bounce( and a thoroughly disgruntled festive period), I was thinking it was time for moyes to go.

Happy christmas everyone!

from a very happy blue

Last edited:
They've done us proud the last few weeks. Moyes especially deserves praise for turning things around after such a poor start. I just wish he'd be more open to change. I'm really happy with things Blue at the moment.

And a huge thankyou for Kenwright for steering this ship straight through all the storms and abuse.

(well, if everyone else that has received [Poor language removed] in the past is getting thanks then Bill can have a xmas wishing also)

And a huge thankyou for Kenwright for steering this ship straight through all the storms and abuse.

(well, if everyone else that has received [Poor language removed] in the past is getting thanks then Bill can have a xmas wishing also)

Agreed, mate.

Kenwright should of sold the club to some rich Arabs so Moyes could of bought in some overpriced Brazilian.

Bet we wouldn't be 6th then :D

What has he done to merit a thanks?

What has he done to merit a thanks?

His job.

And back the manager when his team is playing [Poor language removed]. To put his head in the firing line so he takes the [Poor language removed] when it was Moyes picking the team and choosing tactics. Being the bulletproof vest to stop his manager from getting all the abuse.

Every part of the team, management and club have not been doing their jobs properly since the end of last season.

Now they have all turned the corner I am going to thank them all.

I never said you had to thank Bill. If I choose to, then that is my decision and I am not answerable to anyone.

And to be honest it was a silly question to ask as I had given my reason in my original post.

His job.

And back the manager when his team is playing [Poor language removed]. To put his head in the firing line so he takes the [Poor language removed] when it was Moyes picking the team and choosing tactics. Being the bulletproof vest to stop his manager from getting all the abuse.

Every part of the team, management and club have not been doing their jobs properly since the end of last season.

Now they have all turned the corner I am going to thank them all.

I never said you had to thank Bill. If I choose to, then that is my decision and I am not answerable to anyone.

And to be honest it was a silly question to ask as I had given my reason in my original post.

Yes. Lets all praise Kenwright for giving us 2 million in the summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.