Happy Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpimonfire

Player Valuation: £35m
At the game last night I was sat next to two guys who I had a good old chin-wag with. Like me, they love going the game. No moaning, just enjoying watching our team. It was good to chat with them.

So, do we have any happy blues here? maybe we should all sit together at the game and smile at everyone.

When I was a kid, going the game was a huge thrill. I did not worry about the points or other teams results. I just enjoyed seeing Everton play. Then I drifted into the panic mode and worried about every result and point. Now ( I am glad to say) I seem to have gone full circle and become the chilled out dude again. I am enjoying the games again. It is not all about winning, although that is always nice. Going the game has become fun again, and I like it.

The many years of being total crap are gone for us. The negative years of Moyes are gone. We have a decent side now. Some good players, some great players, and a few top notch players. It is not perfect, but I think these lads are starting to click together. They could be anything. We are in a cup semi-final, and look like easily getting into round 4 of the FA cup. The league is ok, we are not miles behind. This is the best it has been for a long time, enjoy it.

Any other happy Blues then give us a wave between the moaning posts that are sure to follow.

COYB

I've got a right miserable old so and so sat behind me, always moaning about Ross, Rom and now Gerard and how they should be sold. And he always leaves at least ten mins before the end of the game and last night, we hadn't even got the ball back to the centre spot after their goal before he was scurrying off down the stairs... serves the daft sod right that we equalised :)

I've got a right miserable old so and so sat behind me, always moaning about Ross, Rom and now Gerard and how they should be sold. And he always leaves at least ten mins before the end of the game and last night, we hadn't even got the ball back to the centre spot after their goal before he was scurrying off down the stairs... serves the daft sod right that we equalised :)

I just don't understand people like that.

Why spend money on something that only makes you moan?

I'm the same mate,really enjoying watching a team which to a degree is adhering to the principles of the school of science,I just hope we can keep this squad happy and build on it,we are a work in progress currently but the signs are as promising as the mid 1980's for me and if that can't bring a smile then what can?!!

When I watch us, I watch us to see us win, nothing else !!

Couldn't care less about style of play, whether we deserved it or not, Etc !

If we don't win I am p'eed off, if we draw I am tolerable !!

="helpimonfire, post: 4027137, member: 16472"]At the game last night I was sat next to two guys who I had a good old chin-wag with. Like me, they love going the game. No moaning, just enjoying watching our team. It was good to chat with them.

So, do we have any happy blues here? maybe we should all sit together at the game and smile at everyone.

When I was a kid, going the game was a huge thrill. I did not worry about the points or other teams results. I just enjoyed seeing Everton play. Then I drifted into the panic mode and worried about every result and point. Now ( I am glad to say) I seem to have gone full circle and become the chilled out dude again. I am enjoying the games again. It is not all about winning, although that is always nice. Going the game has become fun again, and I like it.

The many years of being total crap are gone for us. The negative years of Moyes are gone. We have a decent side now. Some good players, some great players, and a few top notch players. It is not perfect, but I think these lads are starting to click together. They could be anything. We are in a cup semi-final, and look like easily getting into round 4 of the FA cup. The league is ok, we are not miles behind. This is the best it has been for a long time, enjoy it.

Any other happy Blues then give us a wave between the moaning posts that are sure to follow.

COYB[/QUOTE]

image.jpeg

At the game last night I was sat next to two guys who I had a good old chin-wag with. Like me, they love going the game. No moaning, just enjoying watching our team. It was good to chat with them.

COYB
Couldnt agree more

@Woolly Blue by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.