Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just an incorrect one.

Last season, Barkley had twice the amount of successful dribbles as Sigurdsson and, as a percentage, gave the ball away during these dribbles less than Sigurdsson. 15% less in fact. He also played 300+ more forward passes, with a higher completion rate, and created more chances.

He's simply a better player.

It depends how you look at it. Gylfi had more assist and goals= Gylfi is simple a better player.

For me they are at similar level but Gylfi is slightly better. Of course you get disspossed a lot and you don't have as many forwards passes like players from top teams when you are playing for an ultra defensive team in a relegation battle.

If we keep on signing players at this rate, then announcing the team for the Stoke game or our first Europa game is going to take for ever.

In goal, and making his Everton debut, please welcome Jordan Pickford
#5, and making his Everton debut, show your appreciation for Michael Keane
Wearing #<n> today, and making his Everton debut, Davy Klaassen
Wearing number 10, and returning to Goodison Park as an Everton player, show your appreciation for Wayne Rooney
Wearing the #<n> shirt, and making his first Everton start, Gylfi Sigurdsson
... and so on, probably including Ramirez and Giroud.

Christ only knows what time we'll actually kick off !
Be like the old days getting in the ground an br before ko lol

Huge meh from me

Personally think it would be another brilliant signing.

In an ideal world, to compete with Ross.

But if Ross goes, I actually think that Sigurdsson is currently the more rounded player, though Ross has much more potential.

Just for balance like..

I read a stat a couple of years ago which I wish I could find. The gyst of it though was that Ronaldo was one of the most wasteful plays in La Liga for shots. The sheer quantity of shots he gets or creates for himself though is huge so he can still score so many.

I read a stat a couple of years ago which I wish I could find. The gyst of it though was that Ronaldo was one of the most wasteful plays in La Liga for shots. The sheer quantity of shots he gets or creates for himself though is huge so he can still score so many.

Don't even need stats to know that; just watch him play.

There's going to be a Rooney presser tomorrow as well, then they fly out to Tanzania on Tuesday.

If any deals are going to be done, I'd imagine it'd have to be tomorrow, with it announced on Tuesday at the latest.

If not, then I can't see anything extra happening until they're back (which would be Friday/Saturday).

giphy.gif

Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.