2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is everything that’s wrong with modern footballers. Awful footballer that costs an absolute fortune swanning around with his 10/10 wife like it’s nothing. Bet he had someone waiting there with a camera just for this.

He’s been awful all season and he has the gall to post this on his social media? Take that you poor ugly locked down plebs.

It’s a slap in the face for all of us who can’t get a nice woman. I’ve not had my leg over in 6 years, and even when I did it was wit an absolute pig, and he goes and posts this???

Just when you think you can’t get any more disenchanted with the game. Up steps Gylfi effin Sigurdsson with another shocking display (thankfully off the field).

View attachment 96444

Disgusting post mate. You just hate him because he’s white and wears a gilet. Reported.

This is everything that’s wrong with modern footballers. Awful footballer that costs an absolute fortune swanning around with his 10/10 wife like it’s nothing. Bet he had someone waiting there with a camera just for this.

He’s been awful all season and he has the gall to post this on his social media? Take that you poor ugly locked down plebs.

It’s a slap in the face for all of us who can’t get a nice woman. I’ve not had my leg over in 6 years, and even when I did it was wit an absolute pig, and he goes and posts this???

Just when you think you can’t get any more disenchanted with the game. Up steps Gylfi effin Sigurdsson with another shocking display (thankfully off the field).

View attachment 96444

Typical ghost, can’t see him on that photo

View attachment 96444

Her clobber is atrocious. Fit though.

View attachment 96444

And while the rest of us are sweating our cobs off on the beach crammed in with 50,000 others he's just stood there with a body warmer on with no one else in sight!!!

Going to be very hard to shift him.

Perhaps Fulham (if they come up) as they splashed out last time on some dross

He would destroy MLS and people would come in here completely serious saying we sold him too soon like Carles Gil who couldn't hack it in the PL isn't a 20 G+A per season player in that league.
Gil is worse than 1 in 3 in MLS and has 10 total MLS goals to his name. Strange parallel. Sig would be about what Rooney was in MLS. Technically far far superior. Athletically below average.

Gil is worse than 1 in 3 in MLS and has 10 total MLS goals to his name. Strange parallel. Sig would be about what Rooney was in MLS. Technically far far superior. Athletically below average.
Gil has 10 goals and 13 assists in 37 MLS appearances. Rooney had 23 goals and 13 assists in 50 games. Sigurdsson would dominate. The league is hovering somewhere between mid table championship and mid table League one.

And I've really enjoyed MLS this season so far so I don't want that to be an insult as much as an honest assessment of where the leagues general level of talent is.

Status
Not open for further replies.