2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think how bad Beningime and Adenerin must be if they can't get even a sniff at the moment.
I wouldn't be expecting much from either of them, but Sigurdsson shouldn't be playing on principle now.

I mean, imagine if he landed funny while jumping out of the way of the ball. We'd be stuck with him for another year if he ended up needing surgery.

Throughout his premier league career he has played as an offensive mid or out wide. In the past 25 games he has been played as a centre mid in 21 games.

It is not his position. He cannot tackle or contribute from deep.

A goal or assist every 2.7 games is not a 40 million pound player but that was not his fault we payed so much.
maybe he cant tackle.surely that's un true you need to try and tackle until you can be judged how good a tackler you are.sadly gylfis a bit of a bottler when it comes to tackling. if he's played out of position he should be able to contribute something anything as hes paid handsomely as a professional footballer he should be capable of following instructions attempt a tackle even put in a half decent corner sadly he does none of the above.his fee if it was £40.00 I'd be thinking I was ripped off. my grandson is 3 he can attempt a tackle.he can follow instructions when he's a bit bigger take a half decent corner all for the enjoyment of playing footy not for the thousands gylfis taking from us masquerading as a player.not asking miracles just a bit of effort.for me gylfi is one of the worst players to play for us.

Throughout his premier league career he has played as an offensive mid or out wide. In the past 25 games he has been played as a centre mid in 21 games.

It is not his position. He cannot tackle or contribute from deep.

A goal or assist every 2.7 games is not a 40 million pound player but that was not his fault we payed so much.

This guy was the reason Swansea stayed up for the last few seasons he was there until his departure. They were immediately relegated as a result of him moving. His set pieces were legendary. I think Swansea beat Liverpool at Anfield once from his free kick.
Where is this chap? Was he playing as a 9? False 9? Or on the wing?
CM isn't his position.

T

This guy was the reason Swansea stayed up for the last few seasons he was there until his departure. They were immediately relegated as a result of him moving. His set pieces were legendary. I think Swansea beat Liverpool at Anfield once from his free kick.
CM isn't his position.

Apart from being in goal we’ve run out of positions to play him in mate, and the ‘being played out of position’ is a myth.

T

CM isn't his position.

Has he ever scored a free kick for us ?

We Everton fans will forgive a player for a lot of things when the player is going through a bad spell if we see that same player is still trying his heart out and not hiding. but this crab has nothing about him no backbone no guts no character he backing out of tackles he doesn't want the ball and is basically tossing it off the very least you can do as a player when your having a bad game is make the player you up against work his socks for the ball but this clown is not even doing that .Gone soon hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.