2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were so many times last season were Siggurdson was waiting for the cut back at the edge of the area and our wingers/wing backs smashed the ball across the face of goal (or if Coleman into an opposition player). Also so many times that his through balls would put players through on goal (Walcott alone about 6 one on ones).

He's a bit of a luxury player, and he can't really drag an under performing team forward (and given his price tag that's what some rightfully expect) but if Ancelotti gets this team up and running he'll create and score goals, even if it's from the bench or he doesn't play 90mins.

There are many players in this team I'd replace ahead of him.

If it weren't for injuries we'd probably be able to afford leaving him out for a run of games and that would at least, hopefully, give him a kick up the arse to do better in the future if we're going to be stuck with him.

As it is, we'll probably be seeing him in the middle for a while yet.

For some reason, I just watched the latest training video the club posted on YouTube (TRAINING GAME + MOISE KEAN SKILLS). Didn't see Mr. Sigurdsson in any of the training scenes. Injured? Off somewhere else? Or just camera shy?

For some reason, I just watched the latest training video the club posted on YouTube (TRAINING GAME + MOISE KEAN SKILLS). Didn't see Mr. Sigurdsson in any of the training scenes. Injured? Off somewhere else? Or just camera shy?

There are no media photos of him either and he's usually front and centre of them.

Hmm.

There are no media photos of him either and he's usually front and centre of them.

Hmm.
Na he's there. Slots roughly half way through the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.