2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst game I have seen from him. Got to flush the turd and move on..

it was his short pass that did for Gomez, he missed a sitter in the first five minutes and did not link up with DCL.

If he is going on a bad run how about playing DCL and Kean together up-front?

I'm fuming with the ball he played the injured Gomes. So sloppy.

Weird player, obviously got tons of ability but throws in random moments where he looks like he has never played the game. He always seems to get caught doing double takes when a pass comes his way too like he is shocked to get the ball at times.

Iceland has these games from time to time. But generally he has shown he responds well the next game. I expect him to show up next week in a big way

I'm fuming with the ball he played the injured Gomes. So sloppy.

Weird player, obviously got tons of ability but throws in random moments where he looks like he has never played the game. He always seems to get caught doing double takes when a pass comes his way too like he is shocked to get the ball at times.

Exactly this. It's because he doesn't want it in areas where he can't turn and finish or drive into space.

People still call him a playmaker too, confuses the hell out of me.

Exactly this. It's because he doesn't want it in areas where he can't turn and finish or drive into space.

People still call him a playmaker too, confuses the hell out of me.

The only play he makes is play for himself.

I don't hate him or anything but I would love a different kind of player in his role. Someone who properly drives at opponents and always wants the ball.

In one thread we've got people telling us not to write off a player based on one game. The complete opposite happening in here.

He was rusty, but as he showed last year, he's one of our better players who we'll rely on an awful lot this year for goals cause can't see too many other places they'll come from.

In one thread we've got people telling us not to write off a player based on one game. The complete opposite happening in here.

He was rusty, but as he showed last year, he's one of our better players who we'll rely on an awful lot this year for goals cause can't see too many other places they'll come from.

Welcome to 2019, Sigurdsson has been playing for us for two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.