2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was easily one of our most productive players last year!

One of the first names on the team sheet for me. A better finisher for a forward, hopefully a replacement for Walcott and he could smash his figures from last year.

Even in a quiet game he is one of the only players in the team you feel could produce that special moment to help decide the match.

Mate a decent finisher scores that , just like the other 6 one on ones siggy set up for theo last year
Theo has never been a decent finisher.

I'm struggling to this of who besides Richarlison and Sigurdsson himself would have actually been able to finish that.

CBA tracking the assists that never happened personally but fill your boots lads.

Theo has never been a decent finisher.

I'm struggling to this of who besides Richarlison and Sigurdsson himself would have actually been able to finish that.

CBA tracking the assists that never happened personally but fill your boots lads.

Don’t really have to track them mate , whenever I nearly put my foot through my tv because of Walcott it gets burned into my brain.

Good player but we need another attacking midfielder. Quintero from River Plate would be my choice.

He was easily one of our most productive players last year!

One of the first names on the team sheet for me. A better finisher for a forward, hopefully a replacement for Walcott and he could smash his figures from last year.

Even in a quiet game he is one of the only players in the team you feel could produce that special moment to help decide the match.

Absolutely. Cant believe this is still a thing about him. Nearly 90 goals in his career. Clever player who nets from midfield. All day long for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.