2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a goal on a plate for Walcott. What is wrong with our fans? Give our best players some support you idiots, look at how record, how bad are your eyes?

No coincidence it's those who are in ignore.
Bit rich coming from you given the endless amount of drivel you post.

Put a goal on a plate for Walcott. What is wrong with our fans? Give our best players some support you idiots, look at how record, how bad are your eyes?

No coincidence it's those who are in ignore.
If you're talking about the cut back to Walcott who then had his shot blocked then that's a massive exaggeration of how good a chance that was. Walcott had no time and had a defender in between him and the keeper. Not like it was a tap-in.

If you're talking about the cut back to Walcott who then had his shot blocked then that's a massive exaggeration of how good a chance that was. Walcott had no time and had a defender in between him and the keeper. Not like it was a tap-in.
Jake, any finisher of distinction is finding a way to finish a chance 8 yards out.
Walcott did his usual: an instinctive side foot finish to the easier, near post.
It was a great chance and one yet again not taken by a player who must give Siggy actual nightmares.

Jake, any finisher of distinction is finding a way to finish a chance 8 yards out.
Walcott did his usual: an instinctive side foot finish to the easier, near post.
It was a great chance and one yet again not taken by a player who must give Siggy actual nightmares.
I honestly don't think he had a lot of time to get a good shot off. There was a defender right in front of him and when it happens that quick you go with instinct to get it on target which he managed at least.

Him shouting at Bernard "leave it you can't finish" was my fav part. He will still bang in 10 plus goals and with Kean and Richy get 10plus assists and I will enjoy people's heads falling off next explaining why he's crap for another season
Walsh might of been a disaster but he got this one spot on.
Should easily get 10 assists next season with a striker added.

Part of me thinks that a lot of people nailed their colours to the mast quite early with Siggy and now they just aren't willing to budge

He'll never win over some of his detractors sadly

Still, I think he was an important player for us last season and hopefully he can be even better this season
@Connor is defo this!

Big things for siggy this season with an actual striker feeding off his silky thro balls and crosses

Mate a decent finisher scores that , just like the other 6 one on ones siggy set up for theo last year

His set pieces are looking fantastic and with Mina in defence we will always carry a threat at corners / free kicks ...with a quality striker that’s incoming he will have a better season in my view

Status
Not open for further replies.