2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Walcott could finish Sigurdsson would have alot more assists for us
Very very true. Walnut was very poor yesterday and imo should be switched with Lookman for the United game. They know what they're getting with Walnut, get Mola in and see what he can offer. That effort Walnut had yesterday - even I could have scored that. No idea what he was thinking. Golden opportunity.

He went hiding again yesterday, but not going to be too hard as he's been in good form as of late.

Needs to pick himself up again though and be an influence consistently.

He went hiding again yesterday, but not going to be too hard as he's been in good form as of late.

Needs to pick himself up again though and be an influence consistently.

I'll let him have this one seeing as he won us the last two games. Also we've shown we have other ways to win when he's not on form, which is encouraging.

Think he was crowded out rather than hiding. If Coleman’s pull back had any quality on it and was a yard ahead of him I think he would have scored, he received the ball once in the space between their mid and def and he put Walcott straight through for what should have been a goal. Got a couple of shots off that on another day may have gone in. Wasn’t one of his best performances but should have had another assist at least

Not great yesterday but still provided a pass for Walcott to be one on one.

And a beautiful pass to Coleman which he followed up with intelligent movement.

Better pass from Coleman and better finishing from Walcott and he'd have got another goal and assist.

That clever move and quick shot with his left and a few set pieces found their man.

It's a mark of his quality that people are saying it was a poor game for him.

And a beautiful pass to Coleman which he followed up with intelligent movement.

Better pass from Coleman and better finishing from Walcott and he'd have got another goal and assist.

That clever move and quick shot with his left and a few set pieces found their man.

It's a mark of his quality that people are saying it was a poor game for him.
Totally agreed Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.