Guardiola on Arteta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

Player Valuation: £8m
"He decided to stay - thanks - but everyone decides what he'll do in the future. Sooner or later it’s going to happen. He's a young young manager, he’s 37, 38, so he so young, he has experience already to handle big players and teams."

"We can change something in the team thanks to his vision or what he has seen but I'm pretty sure he was a holding midfielder too and he can read the situation and he was a master of that."

"He's a guy who has this ability to see what happens. When you're off the pitch and on the pitch it's easier, he can do it... we see the football in a really quite close way."

"He's an incredible human being, with incredible values about what it means in the locker room and to be together, and he is already an incredible manager and he'll have incredible success in his future."

"He decided to stay - thanks - but everyone decides what he'll do in the future. Sooner or later it’s going to happen. He's a young young manager, he’s 37, 38, so he so young, he has experience already to handle big players and teams."

"We can change something in the team thanks to his vision or what he has seen but I'm pretty sure he was a holding midfielder too and he can read the situation and he was a master of that."

"He's a guy who has this ability to see what happens. When you're off the pitch and on the pitch it's easier, he can do it... we see the football in a really quite close way."

"He's an incredible human being, with incredible values about what it means in the locker room and to be together, and he is already an incredible manager and he'll have incredible success in his future."
Welcome home

I can see why people want Arteta but it would be a bigger risk than Silva, To chance it on hoping Pep's magic has rubbed off on Arteta is borderline crazy tbh.

everybody has got to start somewhere, our last few appointments have been moshiri trying to get a half decent name in

moyes was our last "gamble" and he was our best manager in a long while, wouldn't be against arteta tbf

Arteta's first pregame team talk.

'Richarlison these are just Chelsea so I want you to get the ball and beat 4 of thier crap players. Do a quick 1234 with Iwobi in this instance I want all other midfielders to rush the box and it's up to you who wants to tap it in'

4 Nill down at half time Artetas team talk

'What the hell was that. I gave simple instructions basic for the team I came from. What were you doing letting Chelsea have more than 20% possession I thought that was something that didn't need saying..... what have I got myself into!!!'

tenor.gif

....I wondered if Silva had been sacked for a minute.

I always judge a new manager by his dealings in the transfer market, but I suppose that element becomes much less of an issue when you have a DoF.

It makes the appointment of a ‘coach’ much less risky. Arteta has been working with the best, so he must be an attractive proposition. Saying that, he was hammered by many of our fans after he left, so even if we were in the market for a new Manager, he might not want to come to us.

Last edited:
Arteta has it easy at city,cant go wrong,no one can at city, At Everton no one can seem to get anything right no matter who and when the boss is in charge,why people auto think that if an ex player is in charge of us that it auto means we will start winning stuff,games whatever i dont know-players partly respond a little then go back to doing what they do best and thats nothing,Same for those that want Ferguson and unsworth etc,if silva ever leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.