Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

And, to be fair, it's why he never gave in to the media pressure and dropped Pickford

I'm convinced it's played a big part in why Pickford has stayed with us as long as he has

Other England managers would have just looked on the badge of his club and picked the Arsenal guy instead, but Southgate stuck with him

Not needing to get a move to keep his England hopes alive really helped us out
Being in goal for us is probably about double the amount of saves and hundreds times more shouting than being in net for arsenal

Good squad. Outside the first eleven the options aren’t great.

Southgate has done a very good job with England.

Won one competition in our history but a manager who has got us to a final and semi final is apparently a bad manager.

He’s fine. If we don’t get injuries we have a real chance.

Hellmans - official bbq partner of euro 2024.

I kid you not.
Never, never ever do I think of Hellmans and BBQ

1716330745218.png

Looked at the England squad and not sure who half of them are, fell far too deep down the Everton only rabbit hole and far too long ago. Hope they do ok like.

Personally would take Wharton over Gallagher or Jones, but no way the grey man does that. He also loves Bowen and finds a way to get him in every possible squad.
He will pick his favourites as usual, I’m amazed he left sterling, Henderson and rashford out tbh, even though they have been awful all season.

Wharton has been great and should go.

He will take the gambler even though Eze can offer us more options.

I just can’t see the waistcoat setting us up right to win it from the off, even with the attacking talent we have, as he will pick terrible defenders and stitch us up that way.

Dont think its a bad squad tbh. You cant make wholesale changes, so some will have to miss out. Giving Shaw as long as possible goes to show we dont have the strengh in depth as some believe. Surprised at Toney ahead of Solanke.
In all fairness Toney is closest in style to Kane of all the back up centre forward options. The likes of Watkins and Solanke are good too but they don't offer the same ability to hold up the ball and play others in like Kane and Toney can IMO. Only problem is Toney has lost a bit of form recently

Wont go down well herer but think Curtis Jones is a good pick for England, his style suits international football better than the likes of Maddison or Gallagher i'd say.
Every time i watch him he is always neat, tidy and works hard (apart from the derby this year obviously, he was terrible)
Probably room for all those 3 I would've thought.