Grantchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reidy's Bottle Of Grecian

The Unobstructed View
Does anyone think that the Moores family will be coming to our rescue ?

I've read previously that they don't want involvement while Bill is there, and i suppose they dont want to give him any big bucks profit, but will they just sit back and ignore whats going on ? They have the money to do all that needs to be done, and aren't rich foreign types they are blues, they would've been sitting in Bills spec when he was in the boys pen.
They could quite easily buy the club and build a stadium, they could probably even hijack Stanley Park.

A Football Stadium Better than anything that has come before it, and bearing the name MOORES.

just a thought like

Does anyone think that the Moores family will be coming to our rescue ?

I've read previously that they don't want involvement while Bill is there, and i suppose they dont want to give him any big bucks profit, but will they just sit back and ignore whats going on ? They have the money to do all that needs to be done, and aren't rich foreign types they are blues, they would've been sitting in Bills spec when he was in the boys pen.
They could quite easily buy the club and build a stadium, they could probably even hijack Stanley Park.

A Football Stadium Better than anything that has come before it, and bearing the name MOORES.

just a thought like

Grantchester is still in the shadows and, unlike the present directors, willing to fork out money on the club: the Everton Collection/David France Collection was partly secured with his money. He was 'the blue-blooded Englishman' behind Gregg's bid to knock Kenwright off hs perch..until he apparently got cold feet. I wouldn't rule him out.

Phil McNulty questioning Kenwright's ability to carry on after his second stadium failure: BBC - BBC Sport: Phil McNulty: Where now for Everton?

He's the leader. The club's in crisis. So Bill sits in his office staring at a picture of Dave Hickson scoring a flying header. :oops:

Hopefully all his fanboys will wake up and smell the coffee now, hopefully they will realise that hes a piss poor Chairman, excellent Everton fan and good all round egg, but utterly crap at being a Chairman of Everton Football Club.

Hopefully all his fanboys will wake up and smell the coffee now, hopefully they will realise that hes a piss poor Chairman, excellent Everton fan and good all round egg, but utterly crap at being a Chairman of Everton Football Club.

You would think so, but he's like a snake charmer. He'll have everyone spell bound with stadium plan III: Destination Lake District: "I dont want to be the first chairman to bring Everton to Cumbria, but we have no option....". :oops:

We are superb me and you Dave, granted im the apprentice and your the master, but we are great, I think its about time we gave ourself a pat on the back.

Well done Dave, love you.

We are superb me and you Dave, granted im the apprentice and your the master, but we are great, I think its about time we gave ourself a pat on the back.

Well done Dave, love you.

Right back at yer. It's like Simon and Garfunkle; Lenin and Trotsky, Eddie Large and Sid Little. :oops:

statler-waldorf.jpg

Can we get back on thread?

Grantchester? I was led to believe by an unknown source (???) that Grantchester has about as much interest in buying Everton as Kenwright has in selling.

Who are the Moores?

Bill has played a major role in this club's rehab.

I don't think the right atitude is to make him just walk. I think it would polite and fair to tell him "Bill you've done more than your share. You brought respect and pride to the hearts of all Evertonians. But right now, I think I have the resources to walk through the next level and I'd like to have you by my side to help me in doing so."

Status
Not open for further replies.