Graeme Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK here's a couple of suggestions from left field.

How about we get BK to sack the whole management team and backroom staff then poach the manager from Marine to run the whole show with support from the NHS for medical input.

or

We can shut the F up and support the whole club through the rest of the season and hope that serious reviews are either being carried out behind the scenes or will be done as soon as the dust settles on the season.

Have to say I'm leaning towards the first suggestion because there's great evidence to support a change late in the season to bring the season round.

Every week more blah blah coming from Management and players yet it doesn't transfer on the park.
Here's a novel concept. How about closing your collective mouths your over payed hacks and actually talk with your performances ;)

The Blues assistant says he felt the difference in expectation and pressure from his time at Wigan the minute he stepped foot in the door.
Jones says the Everton supporters have been “incredible” throughout this time here and believes they have every right to vent their frustrations given the team’s worrying predicament.
“You feel it instantly,” he said.
“You can touch it, you can feel it, the supporters let you know, but you want that. That’s the whole idea. The club’s been incredible, the supporters have been incredible so we can have no complaints at all. "I’m just giving you reasons why I think certain things have happened.
“But I have no worries, I want to pick up points now, but I have no worries because of the character and quality of the players we have here.”

Good words from Jones there. We should hear from this feller more often.

Needs to up his soundbites or get some props to become a proper scapegoat though, all this coaching players at finch farm doing him no good for his profile..

EXACTLY....the [Poor language removed]-head, and he never even said 'momentum' ONCE. Pffff.....lots to learn that fella.

Good words from Jones there. We should hear from this feller more often.
You don't sense the Management team are starting to panic with how they took Wigan down, and are scared to make decisions on field, fearing possible relegation again?
They have been talking a relegation battle for a few weeks now. Even before we were in one.

I do not know how much of a say he has. End of the day he came from a much lower Club and is part of a failing Management team. I would get rid of the lot. Martinez will go and be a top Championship manager.
Jones is spoken in the same sentence as Andy Liddell in Wigan. He is a Legend here.

Jones has been hunted for a managerial job twice, Wigan and Swansea but he's stuck with Martinez. A lot of coaches stay loyal to the manager and they play an important role. My mates been a coach for years and he's stuck with the same manager and vice versa for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.