Graeme Jones - Swansea target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matelot

Player Valuation: £5m
How do we feel about Swansea targeting Graeme Jones as their next manager?

Will it have a destabilising effect on the season ahead?

No need for sorry mate.

Just thought if you wanted to see wha people were saying about him there's loads in there.

I've just had a read through it, very interesting. I didn't know he was offered jobs in the past but decided to stay with Martinez. It bodes well for him staying then hopefully.

...from the outside its difficult to really know the value of a coach. This guy is clearly well thought of and has come into a new club and apparently won over the players. That's no mean achievement, considering the unrest at Man Utd. Hope he stays.

I've just had a read through it, very interesting. I didn't know he was offered jobs in the past but decided to stay with Martinez. It bodes well for him staying then hopefully.

I've seen Swansea linked with all sorts so really hope he stays.

Brighton boss Oscar Garcia is fave I think. Christ knows why.

When we signed Roberto Martinez as manager I contacted a very good friend of mine who is a die hard Swansea fan (for his sins!) when I asked him about Bob he said he is great however the man that makes a lot of things work is Graeme Jones, he couldn't speak highly of him. I do hope that we keep him very good set up with us at the moment. Everyone remember when Irvine left Moyes we eventually ended up with Steve Round, hopefully Berto would have someone else in line if GJ did go.

Doubt he'd take the job if offerered. He has it nice n cushy at Everton and is "probably" loyal to Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.