Goth FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
True - people not planet.

10+ a day is not uncommon (I've seen kids addicted in schools). They pump the drinks with caffeine and sugar both of which are addictive. Its cynical marketing run by mega wealthy sociopaths and psychopaths who simply want to accumulate personal wealth whatever the human or environmental cost. Greedy capitalism in a nutshell.

For their vast rewards it's not even new or innovative. The fag companies had the technology to remove addictive nicotine from their death sticks in the 60s. They didn't. Nor did our elected "representitives", supposedly there to look after the public interest, do anything to force them.

Most people know what is in these things though. Nobody is forcing anybody to consume them. Capitalism is greedy by its very nature surely?

I would say 10+ a day is fairly uncommon to be honest! Anyone drinking that amount has a problem and if they didn't have energy drinks they would be drinking something else just as bad for them.

New Monster flavour - "Blue Dissapointment

surely it will be 'bitter dissapointment'.. the cans will be found on the bottom half of the shelves !
I thought at first of "Bitter Blue" as the flavour, and then that as this is a 'performance' drink, maybe just titled 'Mediocre Performance'
But blue disappointment has a ring to it, almost like Purple Passion... but not.
I love @Bungle artwork though!

Status
Not open for further replies.