GrandOldTeam TV GOT TV: Where do you think EFC will finish this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter who we sign it will be a transition season so I doubt we will get more than a decent top half finish.

I have faith in Moshiri, Walsh, and that other dodgy looking Russian lad to land us some quality signings. You can also quite clearly see from our targets that a balance in the team is being aimed at. Look what Leicester did with the same.

I've also got faith in Koeman to get us playing smartly.

We'll finish 5th this season.

The dewigertonisation process will take at least a season imo (thanks Roberto).
I think we'll finish anywhere between 8th and 13th

I think about 7/8th possibly higher if we recruit well. That's still assuming some more ins albeit maybe not our first choice targets. If we get the names we've seen bandied about, the likes of Mata, Koulibaly & Witsel e.t.c. then I'd personally be expecting direct entry to the Europa League as a minimum.
The issue with our business being done later in the window is somewhat obvious, there is a heightened expectation, we still have massive holes in the squad, i.e. keeper, Central midfield and Striker to name a few.
Whoever we do bring in also has less time to settle in, and it takes longer for partnerships to form and the squad to knit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.