Match Thread Gor Mahia v Everton (Thurs 13th July) 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Keane showed up jagielka and Williams. If koeman isn't thinking about getting another centre half in, he should be thinking it now. Keane, Davies, miralles, Gana and Barry did well.

Cant really judge anyone on that game, the first half Gor were alot better than the second. Keane had little to do.

I think people will be surprised by how much DCL is used this year. Koeman clearly rates him and thinks that his hold up play and work rate add something to the team. Clearly he has a lot to work on but training every day with Big Dunc and Rooney will surely help him come on leaps and bounds.
Gotta thank David unsworth and his squad for this, he obviously knows what he's doing, he's Everton Les Reed tbh, and his ability to spot diamonds in the rough is only going to endear himself and Everton to any potentialy young stars coming through. We have a pathway and even if ( I hope he doesn't leave) koeman goes, Unsy as the next manager will still promote youth and move the team forward. Go'ead Rhino x

Gotta thank David unsworth and his squad for this, he obviously knows what he's doing, he's Everton Les Reed tbh, and his ability to spot diamonds in the rough is only going to endear himself and Everton to any potentialy young stars coming through. We have a pathway and even if ( I hope he doesn't leave) koeman goes, Unsy as the next manager will still promote youth and move the team forward. Go'ead Rhino x

Similarly to you I hope that when Ronko almost certainly leaves within the next couple of years David Unsworth is given the responsibility.

The Club is aware that some fans experienced issues with access to the live stream of today's friendly fixture against Gor Mahia in Tanzania.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused for those fans impacted by the streaming problem - the result of a technical issue with our digital partner.

The Club is now processing refunds for fans who purchased the game as a Pay Per View event and will be contacting official members with details of an additional benefit as part of their membership offering for the 2017/18 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.