Goodison Ticket Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks again for all replies.

Probably get the train to Lime Street then a taxi to the ground... Any idea how much the taxi will cost? Reckon it will be easy to get into one after the game?

Thanks again for all replies.

Probably get the train to Lime Street then a taxi to the ground... Any idea how much the taxi will cost? Reckon it will be easy to get into one after the game?

If you want a taxi after the game walk towards town a bit, down Walton Lane towards Everton Valley/Walton Road, easier than right next tot he ground, you find taxis drop ppl off at Lime Street then head back up that way for more heads.

If you want a taxi after the game walk towards town a bit, down Walton Lane towards Everton Valley/Walton Road, easier than right next tot he ground, you find taxis drop ppl off at Lime Street then head back up that way for more heads.

Okay will do thanks - reckon there would be enough time to get to the station for the 10:30 train? Don't mind getting the later one if I have to...

There is a bus that goes regularly from the side of Stanley Park (by Everton One) directly to Lime Street after games. I've never got it but it's always behind the Soccerbus and probably less than a few quid.

Hi all,

I'm a blue from Aberdeen hoping to get along to the Lille game on Thursday. I've just booked my ticket for the lower gladys and I'm absolutely buzzing. The only problem is that I don't think I'll be able to get to the ground before about 7pm, and the ticket website said that tickets have to be picked up 2 hours before kick off.

Is there any way to get around this or have I just wasted £33 quid on a ticket I won't be able to get?

Cheers.
you will be ok

Defo get that bus Pienaar gloves mentioned opposite everton one. It's 2 quid private double decker bus, leaves very sharpish after end so don't hang around. But, it's less stress than trying to get a taxi and you'll defo get your earlier train.

For the hassle of getting a bus its only a bit more of a cab and so much easier.

Make sure you turn right when you get off the train and not left though

Status
Not open for further replies.