Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017-02-08-10-37-53--1112279635.jpeg
Bullens Rd

I said ages ago that The Trinity Stadium would be a good name for the new ground, in lieu of naming rights.

It would be a good name, although it feels like the new stadium has already been coined 'Bramley-Moore'. It seems the simplest solution for the club is to name it Bramley-Moore (in lieu of naming rights) rather than start a fan war over the stadium name. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

It would be a good name, although it feels like the new stadium has already been coined 'Bramley-Moore'. It seems the simplest solution for the club is to name it Bramley-Moore (in lieu of naming rights) rather than start a fan war over the stadium name. It'll be interesting to see what happens.
Bramley Moore is just the site, to me. It's got no history or connection with Everton and I think we can separate stadium and location.

maybe they can incorporate a Trinity stand or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.