Goodison Park : New Exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw some people asking the stewards to take their pictures with goodison in the background after the match

mostly couples

makes me think that one day when I grow up and hopefully get married and have kids I won't be able to do that which is kinda sad

there will obviously be new memories made at the new ground, but goodison is just something special

You can apply the second bolded bit to a lot of things when the first bolded bit happens.

I wonder what the value of the land is. I cant see it being too much. The idealist in me would like a lovely little gated garden, like the one in Albert Square. Benches with little plaques on (Dixie scored his 60th here etc) and loads of flowers. It would be a magnet for every druggie and wino for miles though.

If money was no object I'd pull down the main stand and park end... Replace with community buildings and keep the bullens and gwladys, restoring them to the 1960 era.

Would be a great place for the reserves to play.

Leich architecture played such a big part in the culture of the UK. Would be a shame if the last significant example was destroyed.

I wonder what the value of the land is. I cant see it being too much. The idealist in me would like a lovely little gated garden, like the one in Albert Square. Benches with little plaques on (Dixie scored his 60th here etc) and loads of flowers. It would be a magnet for every druggie and wino for miles though.

Can't see our neighbours flocking to it tbh.

It would be great if somehow Goodison could be turned into apartments like Highbury !!

Nobody is buying luxury apartments in Walton.

Whatever goes up in Goodisons place needs to serve to keep money in the L4 community. It's been almost left behind anyway, but it's really going to struggle without the matchday economy.

Nobody is buying luxury apartments in Walton.

Whatever goes up in Goodisons place needs to serve to keep money in the L4 community. It's been almost left behind anyway, but it's really going to struggle without the matchday economy.
Does Goodison have a historic West Stand like Highbury ? .. Also agree re Walton luxury apartments. Is already out the way as is and is Walton. Not North London.

Status
Not open for further replies.