Goodison memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best night regardless of result was the Fiorentina game. Absolutely insane atmosphere even after the shootout. Also loved the Gosling derby game in the cup
The Gosling Derby was right up there for atmosphere, the old lady was bouncing that night.
Beating dirty Leeds 3-2 in about 1970 when I was a kid and thought Leeds were indestructible, I watched the match from the paddock hanging onto the railings in the Park end corner.🙂
My youngest lad's first game we came down from Scotland with a mate who was a maccam and we annihilated Sunderland 7-1, faux hardman Roy Keane was their manager, doesn’t talk about that game much amongst his little stories.

78/79 v Derby (h) 1st Game back from South Africa , night game walking up the steps cant forget that feeling .
78/79 v RS ( h) 1st Derby match got priority voucher for Street End - Kings screamer loudest I have ever to at Goodison

The Gosling Derby was right up there for atmosphere, the old lady was bouncing that night.
Beating dirty Leeds 3-2 in about 1970 when I was a kid and thought Leeds were indestructible, I watched the match from the paddock hanging onto the railings in the Park end corner.🙂
My youngest lad's first game we came down from Scotland with a mate who was a maccam and we annihilated Sunderland 7-1, faux hardman Roy Keane was their manager, doesn’t talk about that game much amongst his little stories.

I had the best spec ever for that game, front row of the Upper Gwladys bang in the middle right behind the goal. Keane didn’t last much longer in management after that game. Paul McShane disasterclass, Pienaar and Osman taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.