Gibson, Fellaini, Pienaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the way we're utilising all of our subs and taking tired players off. We now have a squad it seems.
Are you saying Moyes didn't do that and ran 12-13 players into the ground every season then wondered why we looked sloppy in games as the players were shattered. Surely not.

Are you saying Moyes didn't do that and ran 12-13 players into the ground every season then wondered why we looked sloppy in games as the players were shattered. Surely not.

To the extent of getting clearly injured players to continue at times.

This might not be popular but I think we have seen the best of Pienaar and sorry but Gibson is fairly ordinary. I'd keep the team that started last night - although it looks like Mirallas has an ankle problem.

Can't, Barry is unable to play against Ci'eh.

Antone helse hear the rumour that Gibbo saw his arse when not selected last night and did one ?
Something about Bargin' Sharpy out of the way as well ?

Hopefully without picking up an injury.

Where was Gibson today?

I said at the time of signing Barry that he'd probably be our most crucial signing, it's all well and good having a top class striker up top, but if we aren't going to have a midfield rock in the to steady the ship, then we'd be ****ed.

Gibson showed time and time again that he was a good player, but sadly showed that he was more injury prone than not, which is a shame, because the idea of Osman not getting back into the team is quite frankly something i;d be ecstatic over.

Where's Pienaar aswell?

It's good to have depth!

i think gibbo was not risked due to barry not being able to play against man city.pienaar is still touch ang go and martinez said 2 more sessions and he could make it for city game.

Status
Not open for further replies.