Getting away with Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody has clearly not been in a match thread when we're losing, everyone gets slated. I do see a point about some players getting grief when they haven't played that poorly in comparison with the rest of the team, Osman is a big one for it.

I still can't see who is coaching Ross.

His decision making is the only thing (apart from defending corners) that is letting him down.

He has many opportunities to shoot or pass quickly but often turns or goes backwards.

Martinez, who was a defensive midfielder, needs to get a specific coach in to develop this.

This, plus the fact that I always feel at risk behind the goal in warm up due to the lack of precision, tells me this isn't being coached, or there's no goal posts at finch farm....

So my view is the coaching staff are getting away with culpable homicide and blaming it on rogue England fans dressed in Liverpool shirts... (Don't mention Heysel)

I still can't see who is coaching Ross.

His decision making is the only thing (apart from defending corners) that is letting him down.

He has many opportunities to shoot or pass quickly but often turns or goes backwards.

Martinez, who was a defensive midfielder, needs to get a specific coach in to develop this.

This, plus the fact that I always feel at risk behind the goal in warm up due to the lack of precision, tells me this isn't being coached, or there's no goal posts at finch farm....

So my view is the coaching staff are getting away with culpable homicide and blaming it on rogue England fans dressed in Liverpool shirts... (Don't mention Heysel)

d0e9ed839aa2610eb3bf0ee509c57f96.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.