Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Deulofeu is good enough: He doesn't chase back when losing the ball, he is selfish and only passes when he's tired, his
love for our club isn't there yet.
Don't judge him on four centres and two through-balls, look at the opposition.
If you rolled Mirallas, McGeady, Deulofeu & Lennon together, you still wouldn't get a Trevor Steven.
Jordan Ibe first came on as a sub, he hit the post with a cracking shot: According to The RS he immediately became the 3rd best player
in the history of the game, The Sky pundits (All ex-RS) agreed, and Alan Parry started his next 10 match commentaries with "Did you see Jordan
Ibes shot"?.
Barca didn't want him or Ibe for that matter.

I don't think Deulofeu is good enough: He doesn't chase back when losing the ball, he is selfish and only passes when he's tired, his
If you rolled Mirallas, McGeady, Deulofeu & Lennon together, you still wouldn't get a Trevor Steven.
Jordan Ibe first came on as a sub, he hit the post with a cracking shot: According to The RS he immediately became the 3rd best player
in the history of the game, The Sky pundits (All ex-RS) agreed, and Alan Parry started his next 10 match commentaries with "Did you see Jordan
Ibes shot"?.

Wow.

I've been harsh on this lad but I found it in me to apologize to him on here today.

I guess I should take it back.

Ibes shot"?.

What is even going on here

Ibes shot"?.

Regardless of what you think of him as a player, this is just untrue

Ibes shot"?.

lol lol lol

I wish we had an award for post of the day.

Kev the Rat had an even better one IMO regarding RM. Goat highlighted it perfectly.

This one ain't far behind like...complete tosh.

Is that the one that reminded me of Hugh, Pugh, Barney, McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb?

Only some boy was rhyming off his list of replacement managers?

Yes, that was another classic.

:)

Well done Deulofeu - you've more or less singlehandedly kept our joke of a manager in a job this season.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing, Kev?

Do you think Del should have deliberately shanked all those crosses and snooker table passes to get our "joke of a manager" the sack.

One Catalan saving another......it just ain't on :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.