Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most assists of any U21 player in Europe, and he's only just started playing full-ish games, Ozil has had like double the minutes Gerry has.

opz688.jpg

Sos laaa but it says Premier League only.

Seem West ham goal again . Del standing looking at goal scorer instead of getting goal side which would have stopped d goal.
Little things we need to sort out if we are to stop conceding.
Great ball for Roms goal but took the shine off it for me.
I was saying yesterday his overall defensive duties have improved massively and this for me makes him a far better alround player. He will never be a great defensive wide man as his thoughts are always to attack.
To say one error took the shine of his performance is to be looking to deeply for negatives when the positives are hitting you in the face

Most assists of any U21 player in Europe, and he's only just started playing full-ish games, Ozil has had like double the minutes Gerry has.

opz688.jpg

Is that before yesterday, Quint.

Because I make him six.

Two v Baggies.

One v RS

Two v Sunlun

One v Hammers.

Or is he not being credited with an assist for Rom's goal in the derby?

Neither the derby nor the Sunderland og count in most stats as assists although the Arsenal one for Ross does.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/98317/Show/Gerard-Deulofeu

Oh, I forgot the Arsenal one.

So own goals don't count as assists?

I think that is a bit unfair.

But is there not then a case that last week's own goal should be counted as a goal for him as it was heading between the sticks, albeit an easy stop for the keeper, before Coates touched it as I recall?

I was saying yesterday his overall defensive duties have improved massively and this for me makes him a far better alround player. He will never be a great defensive wide man as his thoughts are always to attack.
To say one error took the shine of his performance is to be looking to deeply for negatives when the positives are hitting you in the face
He bothers to pick up a man 3 yards away from him n we don't concede. As I said little things that make the diff. Not about been a defensive player it's doing a job for the team. Diff between us been in second tier n top tier.
If it happened on a Sunday morning in the park he would be pulled up on it. Not sure why this is different.

Oh, I forgot the Arsenal one.

So own goals don't count as assists?

I think that is a bit unfair.

But is there not then a case that last week's own goal should be counted as a goal for him as it was heading between the sticks, albeit an easy stop for the keeper, before Coates touched it as I recall?
Agree that it could have counted for exactly those reasons but think it is Opta that doean't record them that way.

Strangely it does register as an assist for these guys
http://www.transfermarkt.com/gerard-deulofeu/leistungsdaten/spieler/129476

Am sure Coates would have been happy for Rom to claim the goal and Geri to get the assist ;)

He bothers to pick up a man 3 yards away from him n we don't concede. As I said little things that make the diff. Not about been a defensive player it's doing a job for the team. Diff between us been in second tier n top tier.
If it happened on a Sunday morning in the park he would be pulled up on it. Not sure why this is different.
You keep looking for the negatives, you will find them but maybe just look at the positives that are so abundantly clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.