Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
The headline writing even on a 'reputable' site like BBC can be so bloody misleading, let alone this www.dodgylink.org.

Citeh and Chelski weren't mentioned as giants, so I'm sure they're arsed like.

Whatever...the kid said he likes it here...would rather be in the 1st team at Barca...can't blame the Catalan lid

He's a young kid dreaming of playing for 'his' club. Good for him.

Far too greedy today.

Lukaku must get very frustrated with him and defenders know he will always take the greedy option

He's kind of selfish at times however he does keep a defense on its toes and its a lot less frustrating than us passing it around the box doing nothing.

Usually when he takes people on Lukaku runs to the far post (and Gerard does pass occasionally), what we may need is Naismith to immediately get farther forward and fill the middle any time Del has the ball to pounce on a rebound.

I'm not saying he did. I just copied the headline so people could see what it is about. I know for a fact he won't join Liverpool though. ;)
Is this a worry? Coming from Barca we are all a step down, I don't think he would distinguish much between each, we play good football with good players and compete at the top end. Plus he gets far more time here and he would at either of the other two. I'm not really concerned either way about him being re-loaned but I know if he is then it will 100% be to us.

Shock horror a catalonian loan player has dreams of playing for his boyhood team Barcelona. This is a nothing story

We knew at the start of the season this was a 1 year deal, hopefully we get another season out of him but if not then fair enough and I wish him all the best. With abit of luck we can build up a relationship with Barca and get a few more in during the next couple of years, win win for both clubs.

Barca banned from signing players in the next 2 transfer windows - see ya later Geri they'll need every player they have now.

It means they won't sell anyone either. Gerard wouldn't have had a sniff in their first XI this season, and I don't see what'll dramatically change that for next season. The deciding factor will be what happens with the Managers position imo.

I just considered the ramifications of this. With Valdes leaving and Pique retiring, they are going to have serious problems with no GK and the lack of CB's.
EDIT: Puyol not Pique

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.