Transfer Rumour George Bello

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? I’m just saying maybe he wouldn’t be so pro-Blue with his mate. It was just an opinion.
I think the reasoning was that if he’s a huge blue he would recommend the club to the player
Just because he was released doesn’t mean he hates the club
Baines was released and couldn’t wait to get back and stay here despite interest from United

From the Echo today:

Bello Linked
Everton are interested in signing US teen sensation George Bello, Calcio Mercato claim.

Bello, 16, made his debut for Atlanta in the 3-1 defeat to Wayne Rooney’s DC United last week and there are high hopes for the youngster’s future.

The teenager was initially a centre-forward but now operates as both a left-back and left-winger.

Schalke, Rome, Chelsea, Manchester City and the Blues are all said to have enquired about the player but Mercato believe Atlanta are keen for him to continue progressing in America for the time being.

He's not even average. He's a teenage American soccer player being hyped. Seen videos. He's not even average for that age.

Lawd help us!

So? I’m just saying maybe he wouldn’t be so pro-Blue with his mate. It was just an opinion.

Obviously I don't know him personally but from what I see on twitter he is still a massive blue, friends with all the coaches and grateful to the club for helping him apply to uni in America when it was clear he wasn't going to be first team at Everton. And he is probably reading this!

Status
Not open for further replies.