General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love for Moshiri to stand up in the meeting and announce that he is having a massive shake up from the top down and a complete reorganisation of Everton Football Club as their performance throughout for the last couple of decades has been nothing short of shambolic and a clean up and complete fresh start is required for the club to be able to move forward.

Never going to happen of course but that is what has been needed for quite a few years now. To get rid of weeds, the only way to do it is to get rid of the roots.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/2018/01/07/let-enquiry-examination-begin/?wp-nocache=true

I think we all are but we have a board that seemingly equate buying shares with investing in the club so I suspect he has done what accontants do, count the same money in different columns to make it seem more.

That's a credible possibility imo. The alternative is that we have failed to move on from being also-rans despite unprecedented levels of income and expenditure.

I for one would like a more back seat appearance from Kenw and Elstone and a more prominent view of Moshiri and Alexander Ryanzantsev, the person Moshiri brought in.
And a proper design for us to look at with the capacity of the new ground. Also how far off we are with the funding arrangements.
Also an insight as to what happened with summers car crash of a transfer window who was in charge of it and are they still in charge and why no striker was brought in before never mind after Lukaku was sold.

I for one would like a more back seat appearance from Kenw and Elstone and a more prominent view of Moshiri and Alexander Ryanzantsev, the person Moshiri brought in.
And a proper design for us to look at with the capacity of the new ground. Also how far off we are with the funding arrangements.
Also an insight as to what happened with summers car crash of a transfer window who was in charge of it and are they still in charge and why no striker was brought in before never mind after Lukaku was sold.

this is an everton AGM not an FBI investigation

Soo it did not go after the plan. Still we are 9th. Not bad
9th is not bad if you’re hoping to finish in the top half. After our outlay in spending, so you think we only had the expectation of top half and going out of every single cup competition early on?

On what basis? Their keeper didn't have a save to make all game. We worked hard, it wasn't enough.

Perhaps for once, more of our fans should look at ourselves and what we did wrong rather than put the cup exit soley on the referee.
Didden't we score a goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.