Gaz is off to the bookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gazdalf

I can't confirm or deny rumours, but, I have heard that Arshavin may be a done deal. Don't hang me about this, but, I am off to the bookies like I was when I won money on the Yak. And most said I was wrong on that one also.

I honestly think that if we are prepared to pay the money, we have the best chance of any team in the Prem of getting him here (because cant see top three going for him).

I can't see it being true to be honest, though it'd be nice to be wrong.

A lot of people said that when I mentioned us getting Yak(plus the insults I received, hahahaha). I hope you are wrong also. I am nearly convinced I am right though.

I honestly think that if we are prepared to pay the money, we have the best chance of any team in the Prem of getting him here (because cant see top three going for him).

Only other team rumoured is the barcodes and at least with us he gets UEFA cup.

Only other team rumoured is the barcodes and at least with us he gets UEFA cup.

And he has witnessed a night game at Goodison and has said himself that he likes Everton, praising us for keeping Zenit in the competition. Am sure he said that was his favourite moment apart from winning is last season.

A lot of people said that when I mentioned us getting Yak(plus the insults I received, hahahaha). I hope you are wrong also. I am nearly convinced I am right though.

I'm not casting any doubts on you or your source Gaz, but i, like many others refuse to believe any rumour until he's pictured holding / wearing the shirt. Ever since some [Poor language removed] who runs another forum claimed that SWP was a done deal, i've learned to take stuff like this with a pinch of salt.

I wonder where he'd fit in. I can see him playing wide left if he joined us. He'd be handy cutting inside and running at people. Or mabye in Cahill's role behind Yakubu.

Status
Not open for further replies.