Gash Until Proven Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFUS

Anustart
Can we please stop this, like? Maybe an odd time to post this as we just won but even then the amount of abuse some of the players got/are getting is absurd.

It takes time for players to settle. Some more than others, but given the amount of new signings we've made and the amount that are young, from abroad or both, we should have a bit of patience. By all means fume at RonKo for playing number 10s everywhere or playing inexperienced players out of position (of course DCL is going to look gash as a right wing back ffs), but seriously, give the new lads some time.

Not many players respond well to getting a load of abuse from the fans. Unless the response you want is them leaving when they come good and then returning the abuse when they score against us, that is. Perhaps you've already made your mind up about some of our new signings, and you're convinced they're just plain rubbish. Well great, good for you. But the least you can do is give them a few months to prove you wrong.

Just back the players ffs.

I personally can't believe the stick Sandro is getting myself.

But by token gesture, Klaassen, despite genuinely being non-existent barely gets any (well, by where I'm sat).

Sometimes our fans are great, but the level of consistency individually is ridiculous.

How come if Klaassen loses the ball it's "ooh, unlucky", but if Sandro loses it, Williams loses it it's "SAKE".

I personally can't believe the stick Sandro is getting myself.

But by token gesture, Klaassen, despite genuinely being non-existent barely gets any (well, by where I'm sat).

Sometimes our fans are great, but the level of consistency individually is ridiculous.

How come if Klaassen loses the ball it's "ooh, unlucky", but if Sandro loses it, Williams loses it it's "SAKE".

Fans be fickle yo

I agree, I've said numerous times it's hard to criticise individuals when the collective is so poor. All accountability lies with Koeman at the moment. I'm even willing to give Sandro a full season as it's a complete different style of football, he doesn't speak English and he's a young lad. Many a player has taken a season to bed in properly. Vlasic seems to be settling but him and Klaasen speak english which helps.

Naisse isn't really a footballer though. Boss toey but even Straq scored a goal once.

Other than that, agreed. FIFA playing blerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.