Gareth Farrelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mate.

Just as I was getting over it ffs.

He was crap though:coffee:
Probably found his level in the Championship.

I think he only cost a million from Villa's reserves IIRC. His goal against Coventry literally secured for us hundreds of millions.

Nice story. IIRC he was the only signing Howard was allowed by that tit Johnson going into that season.

The lad lacked confidence in a blue shirt and never really looked the part, but his goal was as crucial as any in this club's history.

He's been doing that law degree for years it seems. How many years do they have to put in before getting to become a solicitor?

Kendall brought a few in that summer but I think he was more misled than anything. There was Oster, John Spencer, Bilic (signed by Royle really) and of course Williamson who looked fantastic in a 2-0 derby win but did little else.

Knowing how Kendall operated I suspect he felt he had more money to spend. Likewise he may not have gone for so many speculative and younger signings had he known that was all he would have to spend. We lost Hincliffe (no great loss as Ball filled in well) and Speed too and didn't replace either of them.

Probably found his level in the Championship.

I think he only cost a million from Villa's reserves IIRC. His goal against Coventry literally secured for us hundreds of millions.
I know I know.

Even all these years on I still can't put my finger on why I disliked him so. It's most unlike me tbf. The likes of Niasse and McGeady are worse players and, whilst I pray neither of them play for Everton ever again, I don't hate them.

I know I know.

Even all these years on I still can't put my finger on why I disliked him so. It's most unlike me tbf. The likes of Niasse and McGeady are worse players and, whilst I pray neither of them play for Everton ever again, I don't hate them.

He was always very average. You could never fault his effort but he wasn't good enough.

Nice story. IIRC he was the only signing Howard was allowed by that tit Johnson going into that season.

The lad lacked confidence in a blue shirt and never really looked the part, but his goal was as crucial as any in this club's history.

He's been doing that law degree for years it seems. How many years do they have to put in before getting to become a solicitor?
I reckon he will be a crap lawyer but he will have his one big day in court and save some poor soul from a life of incarnation and ridicule

A bit like his career

Never forget that goal...never

3 years at uni. One year LPC (professional qualification). 2 year training contract at a firm (like an apprenticeship).

Peters & Peters are a very good firm so he is doing well.

3 years at uni. One year LPC (professional qualification). 2 year training contract at a firm (like an apprenticeship).

Peters & Peters are a very good firm so he is doing well.
Thanks.

Found this:
https://www.petersandpeters.com/lawyer/gareth-farrelly/

Gareth joined Peters & Peters in 2015, following a successful career as a Premiership and international footballer. He is currently a Trainee in the firm’s Business Crime Department, where he is gaining experience in a wide range of white-collar crime matters, including SFO investigations and corporate compliance.

Since converting to law, Gareth has developed significant expertise in sports law, building on his extensive practical experience in the sporting industry. He has been involved in numerous transfers and disputes concerning current and former players, including a leading Court of Arbitration for Sport case which resulted in changes being made to the rules. In addition, he is a member of the Football Association Football Panel and sits on a number of disciplinary commissions.

Kendall brought a few in that summer but I think he was more misled than anything. There was Oster, John Spencer, Bilic (signed by Royle really) and of course Williamson who looked fantastic in a 2-0 derby win but did little else.

Knowing how Kendall operated I suspect he felt he had more money to spend. Likewise he may not have gone for so many speculative and younger signings had he known that was all he would have to spend. We lost Hincliffe (no great loss as Ball filled in well) and Speed too and didn't replace either of them.
The way Gary Speed was treated, on his leaving Everton, was an absolute disgrace, yet Gary just got on with it and never ever criticised Everton, although he was booed every time he played at Goodison for Newcasle Unt.

Status
Not open for further replies.