Gang of [edit] erm, wimps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does not excuse abysmal play, they should start earning what they are paid.
Personal pride . All the people I work with , it's the older peeps who take pride in what they do . Siggy is a senior " pro " . I do a very menial job but I take pride in what ever I do even though I'm not the highest paid person in the world .
Integrity and personal pride . I would hate to look back at my career ( if I was a footballer ) and think that I will forever be know as a lazy ( rich ) tosser who wasn't welcome back at the club who paid him the most . Depressing to think that we will probably think more of Niasse than Siggy in the future .
Again , Personal pride .

Brands has to ensure we don't bring in players like Kean from this point forward. Need to bring in proven hard workers with technical ability from teams who are not considered bigger than Everton nowadays (Difficult I know). Get back to being a team that can compete and then slowly introduce the ballers.

Usually I would say evolution and not revolution as that in some way has caused all of this where the identity of the club was lost and the well paid mercenary one set in. This year we might have to bring in 5 first teamers. In my view we can keep Digne, Keane, Holgate, Richarlison, DCL and Gomes gets a pass as if we had a Roy Keane/Vieira type I think he would be a functional member. The rest need booting from a siege cannon.

Every one of the players they're talking about has ran off at least one manager. For some of them it's 4 or 5 now.

If they thought they would get away with the same stuff we've seen them do under Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce and Silva with Ancelotti then they're going to learn quickly that those days are over.

Moshiri isn't sacking Ancelotti for these players.

The problem is the trouble we have shifting the deadwood due to the wages we're throwing around. The players know it and they can run down these contracts and spend the rest of their career on loans and massive wages.

Every one of the players they're talking about has ran off at least one manager. For some of them it's 4 or 5 now.

If they thought they would get away with the same stuff we've seen them do under Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce and Silva with Ancelotti then they're going to learn quickly that those days are over.

Moshiri isn't sacking Ancelotti for these players.

The problem is the trouble we have shifting the deadwood due to the wages we're throwing around. The players know it and they can run down these contracts and spend the rest of their career on loans and massive wages.

Bold bit is critically important. No matter what, the only way Ancelotti leaves here is by his own volition. "Carlo out" shouldn't be uttered by anyone ever.

These performances are beneficial to us, it’s showing one of the worlds most decorated managers who is up for it and who isn’t.

NEA about the results, they’re showing themselves for what they are
Spot on,out of this current lot who would you really be bothered about if they left?Richarlison and Digne,maybe Baines and Coleman on sentimental grounds and that’s about it for me.

Ancelotti also said that Coleman has a good attitude and that others should follow his example. I can buy that, to be honest. I wish Coleman has a bit more ability and a bit of a greater standing in the game, such that he could really dig them out every day.

Bold bit is critically important. No matter what, the only way Ancelotti leaves here is by his own volition. "Carlo out" shouldn't be uttered by anyone ever.
The important bit is that we have a manager that could really work anywhere he wants and has a history of winning. The board should really be saying 'the manager is more important to us than any of these players' and act accordingly to shift on those we don't want and bring in those we do.

In the past I've sensed the balance might've favoured the players, but honestly with the exception of a few, none of these players should feel they belong at Everton and it should be made clear that unless they change attitude, they are expendable.

They've clocked off for the season. Everyone needs to get behind whatever the manager wants to do going forward. He needs free reign to boot out as many as he wants. This is at least a 2 year job because you can be sure a lot of our rubbish will be going nowhere and will take every last penny they can get from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.